The Winter 08 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs Workshop (as part of TIP 2008) will be held in Honolulu, Hawaii starting Sunday, January 20 and ending Wednesday, January 23. (Note that other/related meetings may be held prior to and beyond these dates - see below for details.). The University of Hawaii is the host and all on-campus meetings will take place at the East-West Center. Transportation will be provided between the hotel and meeting location.
Registration fees (in US Funds) are as follows: Joint Techs workshop $250; APAN $250 / Students $150. There is a $75.00 discount if attendee registers for both meetings simultaneously - Joint Techs and APAN $425 / Students $325. There is a separate $150 registration fee for ESCC. The Joint Techs fee will increase to $325 after midnight on Friday January 4, 2008. Please refer to the Registration and Conference Fee link below for full explanation of fees.
The Winter 2008 Joint Techs will focus on Hybrid Networking, The Coming Crisis
in Routing and Addressing, and Security; click here for more information on
these areas of focus. Proposals on other topics are also welcome.
Registration and Conference Fees | Housing | Travel | Agenda | Visitor Information | Bus-Schedule/EWC Parking | Netcast
Workshop Evaluation Survey
If you would like to give a presentation or tutorial, or organize a BoF, Vendor Soup or side meeting, please fill out this web form. If you have questions, please contact either of the co-chairs W. Scott Bradley, or Russ Hobby.
Lightning Talks will again be welcomed. A Lightning Talk is a very short (no more than 5 minutes) talk on a topic of your choice - anything interesting or timely, or even a bit off the wall. Submissions will be solicited during the workshop.
* Network Performance Workshop, Friday, January 18 – Saturday, morning January 19
* Joint Techs Workshop, Sunday, January 20 (PM) – Wednesday, January 23 (joint day with APAN)
* APAN, Wednesday, January 23 (joint day with Joint Techs) – Friday, January 25
* ESCC Meeting, Wednesday, January 23 (PM) – Thursday, January 24
* Dynamic Circuit Network Workshop, Friday, January 18 – Saturday, January 19
* Dynamic Circuit Network Workshop, Thursday, January 24 – Friday, January 25